This funky two-strand twist hairstyle features a bold custom hair color also. The color is a custom combination of different hues of browns and blondes. Deirdre Clay, a professional hairstylist from Wave Links Hair Studio in Fayetteville, NC designed this look on the model’s relaxer free hair. This hairstyle is perfect for any occasion. You can wear it as a daily office hairstyle or an elegant evening look.
Best Black Hairstyles for 2021
These are the HOTTEST Black hairstyles trending for 2020 & 2021
- Loc Extensions
Now you can achieve the look of a well-seasoned loc hairstyle with the help of permanent loc extensions.
- Knotless Box Braids
There is an allure to knotless box braids that harken back to ancient times.
- Lace Front Wigs
Lace front wigs are designed to be a quick alternative to wearing your own hair out in the elements.
Ponytail are the perfect attire for everyday wear or an elegant evening out also
Microlink Hair Extensions are healthy, braid less way to add length to your current hairstyle.
- Bohemian Curls
Bohemian Curls are one of those carefree, get-up-and-go hairstyles that, just happens to fall in place perfectly
- Silk Press Hairstyles
When black women want long flowing hair without the use of harsh chemicals, their go-to technique is the silk press.
- Goddess Braids
Goddess braids are large braids that take up most of the hair as it winds its way around your head.
- Asymmetrical Haircuts
The bold lines and harsh angles are designed to showcase the model’s confidence and her zest for life.
- Relaxer Free Black Hairstyles
As more Black women make the decision to transition back to their relaxer free curl texture, professional hair salons across America are introducing new techniques that push the boundaries of fashion.
- Balayage Color
Balayage hair colors are cuistomized for each client. It’s a major trend in Black hairstyles for 2020 & 2021.
- Rainbow Hair Colors
The exciting mix of colors will always be an attention-getter at any type of event.
- Natural Black Hairstyles
The natural hair revolution is definitely here to stay. Black women have been embracing their natural locks in larger numbers over the years also.
- Braid Out Hairstyles
Braid out hairstyles are a great way for African American women to showoff and enhance their natural curl pattern.
- Short Haircuts for Black Women
Short hairstyles for black women are currently all the rage. They are the hottest look for women of all ages, expressing their creativity, confidence, and individuality also.
- Fall in Love With This Curly Short Pixie Cut for Black WomenThis curly short pixie cut has bold lines and soft curls. The custom hair color highlights the model’s complexion also.
- Check Out This Elegant Individual Casamas Braids Updo HairstyleIndividual casamas braids updo hairstyles are very versatile and easy to maintain. These looks are easy to create also.
- The Complete Guide to the Perfect Freeform Locks HairstyleFreeform locks are a low-maintenance natural hairstyle that isn’t labor-intensive to create. Freeform locks grow naturally without guidance.
- Ridiculously Simple Ways To Improve Your Ladies Textured HaircutThis ladies textured haircut features body wave curls and a custom hair color. The look is designed for corporate as well as evening events.
- Want To Make Your Long Quick Weave Hairstyle Rock? Read This!Long quick weave hairstyles create an elegant, flowing look. Hairstylists like Brittny Scales will keep your healthy while during the process
- Wait Till You See This Stunning Razor Cut Quick Weave Bob With ColorGet ready for fun with this razor cut quick weave bob hairstyle with color. This look is soft, yet daring with its body waves and bold color.
- Guaranteed No Stress Chin-Length Curly Haircut You Will LoveThis chin-length curly haircut features a mid-length bob with bouncy curls. A custom hair color and hair additions were applied also.
- You Must See This Honey Blonde Hair Color for Black WomenThis striking honey blonde hair color for Black women hairstyle was completed on the model’s natural hair. The color lays over soft curls.
- Check Out This Stunning Asymmetrical Bob on Natural HairBob hairstyles have been a part of black hair fashion for quite some time. This asymmetrical bob on natural hair adds a new twist.