For the longest time, one of my good friends kept telling me to check out this place called The Palace of Hair Artistry. She raved about their expertise and their services, so I finally managed my way over there to check the place out. Not only was the staff friendly and knowledgeable, but the service I received was out of this world! I had grown rather tired of my usual look and for the longest time I wanted to get something done that was more exciting. This place absolutely delivered. They told me all about the color melt hair color for Black natural hair service that they do. I’ve never done anything so exciting with colors like that, but I’m so glad that I did!
Estimated reading time: 5 minutes
Perfect Prep on This Color Melt Hair Color for Black Natural Hair
They started me off by making sure my hair was deeply conditioned and ready to go before they started to work on the coloring. I worry about getting my hair damaged, especially when it comes to coloring. No need to worry at all though, because these wonderful people knew exactly what they were doing, and left my hair feeling even better than it was before, which I didn’t think was possible. I can’t even begin to describe how amazing this color melt treatment looks either. It’s called a color melt because the two colors look as though they melt, but blend together so beautifully.
Bold Vibrant Hairstyle from Marsha Maat at The Palace of Hair Artistry in Goose Creek, SC
I walked out of there feeling like a whole new woman. It’s such an exciting look that is bold, vibrant, and edgy. I can’t go anywhere without being the center of attention now, and I absolutely love it. It’s a color and style that grabs attention and makes you the authority figure, no matter where you go. I have honestly lost count of the number of compliments that I’ve gotten on this gorgeous look. I’ll never go back to plain hairstyles again. This color melt hair color for Black natural hair is so much fun. I highly recommend it to anybody who wants to amp up their style and have a little fun.
- Best 11 Quick Weave Hairstyles Ideas for Summer 2022Quick weave hairstyles are attractive, easy to maintain, and protect your hair also. These black hairstyles give you the best of both worlds.
- The Ultimate Guide to the Best Black Hairstyles for 2021Our style editors combed through our vault and picked the ultimate guide to black hairstyles for 2020 & 2021.
- 8 of the Hottest Natural Hairstyles in 2021We asked natural hairstyle icon Kandice Strong from kandiekurls.com to help us find the hottest natural hairstyles in 2021.
- Over 50 Black Hairstyles for Little Girls You Need to SeeWe have one of the largest gallaries of black hairstyles for little girls on the web. These are more than 50 of the best black hairstyles for little girls
- 30 Awesome Hair Color Ideas for Black WomenThese new black hairstyles for women are all about vibrant color. This is achieved with innovative hair color techniques that are available at your favorite professional hair salons.
- 35 Perfect Pixie Haircuts for Black Women in 2021 You Need to See!!!Pixie hairstyles command attention. We’ve looked through thousands of images to find these 35 short pixie haircuts for black women in 2020.