Every parent wants their little girl’s hair to be beautiful and healthy as she goes about her day. This kid’s knotless box braids with beads hairstyle look awesome and will encourage your daughter’s own hair growth. The hairstyle is long with uniform partings. Gold and clear beads are added to the ends of the braids also. Ashley Sellers, a professional hairstylist from Wave Links Hair Studios Inc. in Fayetteville, NC created this elegant kid’s hairstyle. Ashley gave her model a fun, trendy, braids hairstyle that is the envy of every little girl. Its also a hairstyle their mother can easily maintain. This kid’s knotless box braids with beads hairstyle is the perfect look for your little girl. This little girl knotless braids with beads look has versatility also. It will protect your daughter’s hair, and the look is very easy to maintain.
Estimated reading time: 10 minutes
Kid’s Knotless Box Braids With Beads
Knotless box braids incorporate two styling techniques. They are designed to promote healthy hair growth and create a polished look also. These little girl knotless braids with beads are a healthier way to apply hair additions to your hair. In the past, hair additions were applied by tying the additions to your hair with a knot at the scalp. Knotless braids do away with this procedure. The hair additions are fed into the braid with your own hair as the braid is created. People love knotless braids because they cause less tension on your scalp and too much tension could damage your hair.
Little Girl Knotless Braids with Beads
Box braids are signified by the square partings throughout the scalp. This parting technique creates a polished, uniform look. With this kid’s knotless box braids with beads hairstyle, the box partings will make it easier for parents to keep their daughter’s scalp moisturized. This is very important, especially for those with non-relaxed hair. Non-relaxed hair tends to require more hydration and the square partings of the box braids make it easier to apply that needed moisture.
Ashley finished off this kid’s knotless box braids with beads hairstyle by adding some gold and translucent beads to the ends of her model’s hair. The beads are a fun accent to a little girl’s hairstyle. Ashley says they can be easily removed or replaced whenever her parents are ready to change up the hairstyle.
Versatile Kid’s Hairstyle
The thing that parents and kids alike love the most about this kid’s knotless box braids with beads hairstyle is its versatility. You are not stuck with the same look the entire time that you wear these braids. One of the reasons this little girl knotless braids with beads look is so versatile is because of the pre-stretched Kanekalon hair additions used. Kanekalon hair is made of a higher quality synthetic fiber than most other types of synthetic hair additions. It also closely resembles the model’s own hair. Kanekalon hair additions give you the value of a synthetic addition while almost reaching the quality level of 100% human hair. With most synthetic hair, changes to the hairstyle would be undreamt of. With Kanekalon hair additions, you have the ability to put your hair into an updo or ponytail as well as leave it down.
Changing the Beads is a Breeze
The beads that were placed in this kid’s knotless box braids with beads hairstyle also give you versatility. They can be easily changed out or removed altogether. This is great for little girls that want to try multiple looks and change up often while wearing this style. You can also easily add accent pieces and colored yarn throughout the hairstyle if you wish.
Ashley Sellers has made it extremely easy to switch up this kid’s knotless box braids with beads hairstyle. The ability to constantly change the hairstyle without degrading the quality of the look is priceless. This is true for most parents and kids alike.
Protect Your Child’s Own Hair With This Kid’s Knotless Box Braids Hairstyle
Another great advantage of this kid’s knotless box braids with beads hairstyle is the way it protects your child’s hair from the harsh realities of our daily routines. Every day, our hair is subjected to the wind, heat, and humidity of the outside world. Add to that, the chemicals and heat needed to create our desired hairstyle. This little girl knotless braids with beads protect your hair from much of that because chemicals and heat aren’t needed to style these braids. As your hair is braided alongside the Kanekalon hair additions, the hair that lays under the hair additions is protected from the high winds and rains of your environment also.
Create a Healthy Hair Environment
To really protect the model’s hair, professional hairstylist Ashley Sellers created the perfect environment for the model’s own healthy hair growth before she started the hairstyle. Before applying any hair additions, Ashley gave her model a thorough shampoo and conditioner. She included a recipe of essential oils, and styling foam. The processes infuse necessary moisture and nutrients into the model’s hair. This technique will encourage the model’s own natural hair growth as she wears this kid’s knotless box braids with beads hairstyle.
Taking Care of This Kid’s Knotless Box Braids With Beads Hairstyle at Home
To keep this hairstyle looking polished and healthy, Ashley Sellers has a few suggestions for an at-home maintenance routine. Ashley tells her clients to use a daily moisturizer and apply natural oils in the mornings. This will help your hair retain moisture. In the evenings, you should wrap the hair with a silk or satin bonnet. It will protect this little girl’s knotless braids with beads hairstyle from contact with any type of cotton material that might be on the bed. Cotton draws moisture out of the hair and can leave debris if you’re not careful. These simple at-home maintenance techniques combined with a regular salon maintenance routine will keep your daughter’s hairstyle looking beautiful while her own hair grows in a healthy environment.
Introducing Ashley Sellers from Wave Links Hair Studio in Fayetteville, NC
Ashley Sellers is a professional hairstylist located at Wave Links Hair Studio Inc. 5114, Yadkin Rd., Suite -105 in Fayetteville, NC. Ashley has earned a reputation as a top-notch natural hairstyle professional. Her professional styling techniques along with her artistic eye will create a stunning hairstyle. It will be designed to fit your every need also. Give Ashley a call at (910) 864-8777 or stop by the salon and let Ashley Sellers create a signature hairstyle for you.
- Protective Hairstyles for Kids? It’s Easy if You Do It SmartHere are some creative ways to make protective hairstyles for kids fun and attractive. Colors and versatility topped the list.
- Stunning Short Pixie Cut for Black Women: This Is What Professionals DoThis short pixie cut for black women is in high demand because of its versatility and style. It is the perfect summer hairstyle.
- Kid’s Knotless Box Braids With Beads Hairstyle Your Child Will LoveYour child will love this kid’s knotless box braids with beads hairstyle. The kids love the beads and moms love the versatility.
- Knowing These 6 Secrets Will Make Your Lace Frontal Wig Look AmazingThe secrets that make this lace frontal wig look amazing are easy to create. We got useful tips from a professional hairstylist.
- Omg! The Best Long Knotless Box Braids Hairstyle for 2021!Long knotless box braids are a great way to protect your hair from your daily environment inside of a great new look.
- You’ll Fall in Love With This Asymmetrical Bob With BangsThis asymmetrical bob with bangs hairstyle features a bold haircut with layers and a custom hair color. The hairstyle is textured throughout.
- One of the Best Natural Hair Color Ideas for African American WomenThis long curly look is one of the hottest natural hair color ideas for African American women. This hairstyle features a custom color.
- Fall in Love With This Two-Strand Twists Black HairstyleTwo-strand twists are an easy way to create an elegant black hairstyle that will look great and add to the health of your hair also.
- Apply These 9 Secret Techniques To Improve Your Side Part Sleek PonytailSide part sleek ponytails are in high demand. That’s because of their easy maintenance and versatility. Long ponytails are always fun.