Is a Quick Weave Right for You?
Weaves are an indispensable part of the beauty routine for many Black women; in fact, we wouldn’t feel our best without one. However, we also know that maintaining this look can be a time-consuming commitment. Most of us know the struggle of needing to give our weave some love on short notice, but not being able to get an appointment with our favorite salon. Maybe we need a quick lift to our look and don’t have time to spare getting a full sew-in. A long quick weave hairstyle like the one in these images can be an ideal solution. This look was created by professional hairstylist Brittny Scales from Corey Paul’s Hair Studio in Winston-Salem, NC.
Estimated reading time: 6 minutes
Is a Quick Weave Right for You?
Making a change to an established hair routine will no doubt seem like a risky endeavor – is a long quick weave hairstyle really going to deliver the same dependable look, strength, style, and quality that we demand? Think of a quick weave as a short-term solution. You can enjoy full, manageable, beautiful hair with less fuss, less time, and less cost. A quick weave lasts around 2 weeks, plenty of time to try out a new style or nail that important interview. There’s no reason to commit to a full traditional weave if you only need extensions for a short period of time. Brittny is an expert at creating elegant long quick weave hairstyles that won’t damage your own hair in the process.
Time Saving Option
In terms of longevity, there’s really no replacing the traditional sewn weave, but the quick weave offers a valuable option to women wishing to save time and money. No matter whether you want to look your best for a special night out, for an important professional occasion, or a special family function a long quick weave hairstyle offers a lot of flexibility without compromise.
Low Maintenance Long Quick Weave Hairstyle
Quick weaves are also more convenient to care for and maintain than traditional hair extensions. Gone are the days of worrying about maintaining that expensive investment. Just tie your hair with a silk wrap and bonnet or other no-tangle cloth. Start enjoying more time and less hassle!
Introducing Brittny Scales from Corey Paul’s Hair Studio in Winston-Salem, NC
Breathtaking style is just a phone call away. Book a styling appointment today with Brittny Scales at Corey Paul’s Hair Studio by calling (336) 765-9007. You’ll find us conveniently located at 636 Hanes Mall Blvd, Winston Salem, NC. We look forward to enhancing your life with elevated elegance.
- You’ll Want to See This Colorful Razor Cut Bob for Black WomenThis razor cut bob for Black women features a bold color combination and diagonal forward lines. The look is elegant and easy to maintain.
- The Best Coils With Comb Hairstyle You’ll See This YearThis coils with comb hairstyle mimics the look of starter locks without the committment. The sides are tightened to the scalp and braided.
- Fall in Love With This Natural Rainbow Locks HairstyleWho says natural hairstyles can’t be fun? This natural rainbow locks hairstyle features a custom hair color and double strand twists.
- Stunning Natural Nubian Locks Updo You’ll Fall in Love WithThis natural nubian locks updo hairstyle features a french lace in the back and soft petal curls in the top. A hair color was added also.
- Check Out This Fierce Clipper Cut Hairstyle With Grey Hair ColorThis very short clipper cut hairstyle features a triple-color process with grey in the top. The look has a design part around the base.