Is a Quick Weave Right for You?
Weaves are an indispensable part of the beauty routine for many Black women; in fact, we wouldn’t feel our best without one. However, we also know that maintaining this look can be a time-consuming commitment. Most of us know the struggle of needing to give our weave some love on short notice, but not being able to get an appointment with our favorite salon. Maybe we need a quick lift to our look and don’t have time to spare getting a full sew-in. A long quick weave hairstyle like the one in these images can be an ideal solution. This look was created by professional hairstylist Brittny Scales from Corey Paul’s Hair Studio in Winston-Salem, NC.
Estimated reading time: 6 minutes
Is a Quick Weave Right for You?
Making a change to an established hair routine will no doubt seem like a risky endeavor – is a long quick weave hairstyle really going to deliver the same dependable look, strength, style, and quality that we demand? Think of a quick weave as a short-term solution. You can enjoy full, manageable, beautiful hair with less fuss, less time, and less cost. A quick weave lasts around 2 weeks, plenty of time to try out a new style or nail that important interview. There’s no reason to commit to a full traditional weave if you only need extensions for a short period of time. Brittny is an expert at creating elegant long quick weave hairstyles that won’t damage your own hair in the process.
Time Saving Option
In terms of longevity, there’s really no replacing the traditional sewn weave, but the quick weave offers a valuable option to women wishing to save time and money. No matter whether you want to look your best for a special night out, for an important professional occasion, or a special family function a long quick weave hairstyle offers a lot of flexibility without compromise.
Low Maintenance Long Quick Weave Hairstyle
Quick weaves are also more convenient to care for and maintain than traditional hair extensions. Gone are the days of worrying about maintaining that expensive investment. Just tie your hair with a silk wrap and bonnet or other no-tangle cloth. Start enjoying more time and less hassle!
Introducing Brittny Scales from Corey Paul’s Hair Studio in Winston-Salem, NC
Breathtaking style is just a phone call away. Book a styling appointment today with Brittny Scales at Corey Paul’s Hair Studio by calling (336) 765-9007. You’ll find us conveniently located at 636 Hanes Mall Blvd, Winston Salem, NC. We look forward to enhancing your life with elevated elegance.
- Ridiculously Simple Ways To Improve Your Ladies Textured HaircutThis ladies textured haircut features body wave curls and a custom hair color. The look is designed for corporate as well as evening events.
- Want To Make Your Long Quick Weave Hairstyle Rock? Read This!Long quick weave hairstyles create an elegant, flowing look. Hairstylists like Brittny Scales will keep your healthy while during the process
- Wait Till You See This Stunning Razor Cut Quick Weave Bob With ColorGet ready for fun with this razor cut quick weave bob hairstyle with color. This look is soft, yet daring with its body waves and bold color.
- Guaranteed No Stress Chin-Length Curly Haircut You Will LoveThis chin-length curly haircut features a mid-length bob with bouncy curls. A custom hair color and hair additions were applied also.
- You Must See This Honey Blonde Hair Color for Black WomenThis striking honey blonde hair color for Black women hairstyle was completed on the model’s natural hair. The color lays over soft curls.