If you’re looking for a chemical-free way to achieve silky hair without damaging your natural curl pattern, meet the signature mink press. This trendy hairstyle is a buzz since it works harder and delivers better results than its predecessor, the silky press.
Stylist: Cierra Joseph
Salon: Cierra Chantel in Gary Indiana
Salon Phone: (219) 588-7344
Makeup: Shakira Figueroa
The signature mink press gives you soft, smooth hair without compromising your curl pattern also. Need we say more? Read on to learn more about a signature mink press and why you should switch up your next hairstyle for a bold look.
About the Expert:
Cierra Chantel is a licensed, expert cosmetologist based in 1945 Broadway Gary, Indiana. She is a weaving and extensions specialist, healthy hair guru, educator, and mink press creator also. Book your next hair appointment at (219) 588-7344.
What is a Signature Mink Press?
According to expert hairstylist Cierra Chantel, “This particular hairstyle is definitely my next-level silk press. It is an elevation of a mink press that shows the versatility of being in your natural state vs being in your straightened state. The hairstyle is a step up from a silk press also.”
So, a signature mink press is a bold silk press that ensures you can straighten out your natural tresses without losing the integrity of your hair
Why should you Get a Signature Mink Press?
The cosmetologist educates you on the chemistry of your hair and why the signature mink press is your must-try hairstyle for superior versatility. You have the flexibility of switching from silky straight tresses to your natural curls without damaging the curl pattern also.
“The signature mink press prevents your hair from having heat damage or heat memory,” says acclaimed hairstylist Cierra Chantel. If you are scared of losing your hair’s curl pattern due to heat damage, the hairstyle allows you to straighten your hair as much as you want safely.
How to Care for Your Signature Mink Press at Home?
“Once you get your signature mink press done, go home with all the salon products used on your hair. These will maintain your style and keep your hair glossy, strong, and hydrated also,” says Cierra. This includes a shine serum and conditioning shampoos. “You still need to come in for hair treatments, including natural trims,” says Cierra.
- Best 11 Quick Weave Hairstyles Ideas for Summer 2022Quick weave hairstyles are attractive, easy to maintain, and protect your hair also. These black hairstyles give you the best of both worlds.
- The Ultimate Guide to the Best Black Hairstyles for 2021Our style editors combed through our vault and picked the ultimate guide to black hairstyles for 2020 & 2021.
- 8 of the Hottest Natural Hairstyles in 2021We asked natural hairstyle icon Kandice Strong from kandiekurls.com to help us find the hottest natural hairstyles in 2021.
- Over 50 Black Hairstyles for Little Girls You Need to SeeWe have one of the largest gallaries of black hairstyles for little girls on the web. These are more than 50 of the best black hairstyles for little girls
- 30 Awesome Hair Color Ideas for Black WomenThese new black hairstyles for women are all about vibrant color. This is achieved with innovative hair color techniques that are available at your favorite professional hair salons.
- 35 Perfect Pixie Haircuts for Black Women in 2021 You Need to See!!!Pixie hairstyles command attention. We’ve looked through thousands of images to find these 35 short pixie haircuts for black women in 2020.