Summertime always brings the heat in more ways than one. In the black hair industry, summer hairstyles are some of the most dramatic, and daring looks you will see all year. This razor cut quick weave bob hairstyle is no exception. It encompasses a short edgy look that will turn heads all summer long. The look was professionally designed by Corey Durham from Corey Paul’s Hair Studio in Winston-Salem, NC. Corey is one of the hottest national educators in the Black hair industry today. He gave his model dramatic lines and a bold cobalt blue hair color. This look also has the added benefit of being a quick weave hairstyle that is designed to keep the model’s hair healthy and growing underneath.
Estimated reading time: 5 minutes
You’ll Love the Convenience of This Razor Cut Quick Weave Bob
We asked our model, Courtney, what were the features of this razor cut quick weave bob hairstyle that she loved the best. Her answer was the convenience of wearing this look. “You can just wrap it up and go,” Courtney says. “You don’t have to worry about the elements damaging your own hair in the process.” She also likes the way this razor cut quick weave bob gives her hair more body than usual. Plus, having the added color applied to the hair additions gave her the ability to enjoy a new, bold color without the commitment of having to wait for it to grow out of her own hair.
Razor Cut Lines Define This Hairstyle
This precision razor cut hairstyle features soft waves and bold layers also. Corey Durham from Corey Paul’s Hair Studio in Winston-Salem, NC created a soft, yet striking hairstyle. The razor technique allowed for softer lines than what you see in shear or barber cutting techniques. These soft lines allow the quick weave to look more natural. The soft lines form a stark contrast to the bold streaks of color inserted into the hairstyle. Corey also left out some extra length in the front and created a peek-a-boo bang that shades the right eye.
Soft Razor Cut Quick Weave Bob With Hair Color
Apart from the razor cut, this hairstyle stands apart because of the way it was designed. Corey used 100% human hair additions so that the hair would flow better and have a more realistic look. Human hair is more heat and color friendly than synthetic hair additions also. The human hair additions gave Corey an excellent canvas to create a custom cobalt blue hair color consisting of different hues of blues and purples. Corey finished off the look by adding some soft beach waves to the style also.
Introducing Corey Durham From Corey Paul’s Hair Studio in Winston-Salem, NC
This razor cut quick weave bob with color hairstyle was created by professional hairstylist Corey Durham from Corey Paul’s Hair Studio, located at 636 Hanes Mall Blvd. in Winston-Salen, NC. The look is one of the hottest black hairstyles for the summer of 2021 also. Reach out to Corey on his social media outlets, (Instagram: @haircoloristcoreypaul / Facebook: @coreypaul) or give him a call at (336) 765-9007 to set up an appointment.
- Ridiculously Simple Ways To Improve Your Ladies Textured HaircutThis ladies textured haircut features body wave curls and a custom hair color. The look is designed for corporate as well as evening events.
- Want To Make Your Long Quick Weave Hairstyle Rock? Read This!Long quick weave hairstyles create an elegant, flowing look. Hairstylists like Brittny Scales will keep your healthy while during the process
- Wait Till You See This Stunning Razor Cut Quick Weave Bob With ColorGet ready for fun with this razor cut quick weave bob hairstyle with color. This look is soft, yet daring with its body waves and bold color.
- Check Out This Stunning Asymmetrical Bob on Natural HairBob hairstyles have been a part of black hair fashion for quite some time. This asymmetrical bob on natural hair adds a new twist.
- The Best Short, Curly Black Hairstyle Idea You Will See This SummerShort hairstyles for black women rock. Add some curls and you can’t lose. We have a hot new short curly black hairstyle design right here.