For many fashion-forward Black women, the definition of a great hairstyle has to include being easy to maintain, doesn’t take all day to create, doesn’t cost an arm and a leg, and the hairstyle will last a good deal of time between salon visits. This jumbo over hand casamas braid technique is exactly what we need to meet these demands. Gaye Lamar, a professional hairstylist from The Locks House in Fayetteville, NC created this elegant individual braid updo hairstyle. The hair is brought up to resemble a beehive effect. This look features the jumbo over hand casamas braids along with burgundy hair additions.
This Individual Braid Updo Is the Perfect Protective Hairstyle
This individual braid updo can be created quickly. It won’t break the bank to get this service. It’s also easy to maintain. This look is also a protective hairstyle. The burgundy hair additions used to create the individual braids forms a protective barrier over your own hair. This will give your hair protection from your daily environment.
Gaye shampooed and conditioned the hair. She also applied an herbal rinse to strengthen and fortify her model’s hair. These treatments will create the perfect healthy hair environment for her model underneath the casamas braids.
Casamas Braids Are Easy to Create
Gaye Lamar created this individual braids updo hairstyle in less than two hours. She used a jumbo over hand traditional casamas braid technique. This also gives the model tons of versatility while choosing different looks to wear after they leave the salon. Casamas braids give you a great protective hairstyle that is easy to change up throughout the week.
Taking Care of Your Casamas Braids Updo Hairstyle at Home
Gaye Lamar from The Locks House, located at 5945 Cliffdale Rd. in Fayetteville, NC used a beautiful Casamas braids technique to create this individual braids updo hairstyle. She also made sure it would be a breeze to take care of this elegant updo at home. To keep your individual braids hairstyle looking polished, wrap the hair with a silk or satin bonnet head covering every night and moisturize your hair partings once a week. With proper care, can last up to 12 weeks.
- Fall in Love With This Natural Rainbow Locks HairstyleWho says natural hairstyles can’t be fun? This natural rainbow locks hairstyle features a custom hair color and double strand twists.
- Stunning Natural Nubian Locks Updo You’ll Fall in Love WithThis natural nubian locks updo hairstyle features a french lace in the back and soft petal curls in the top. A hair color was added also.
- Check Out This Elegant Individual Casamas Braids Updo HairstyleIndividual casamas braids updo hairstyles are very versatile and easy to maintain. These looks are easy to create also.
- The Complete Guide to the Perfect Freeform Locks HairstyleFreeform locks are a low-maintenance natural hairstyle that isn’t labor-intensive to create. Freeform locks grow naturally without guidance.
- Over 50 Black Hairstyles for Little Girls You Need to SeeWe have one of the largest gallaries of black hairstyles for little girls on the web. These are more than 50 of the best black hairstyles for little girls
- Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Hair Locks, Twists, and CoilsWe asked a natural haircare expert, Dr. Airaina Griffith, to help us weed out the many myths associated with hair locks, twists, and coils.
- NATURAL HAIR STYLES from AIRAINA GRIFFITHNATURAL HAIR STYLES from AIRAINA GRIFFITH
- KID STYLES from AIRAINA GRIFFITHKID STYLES from AIRAINA GRIFFITH