After all of the trials and turmoil of the last year, it’s time to bring some excitement back into our lives. This chin-length curly haircut is just the ticket to rid us of our COVID lockdown blues. This look features bouncy curls and a bold hair color that can be easily toned down for more conservative environments. The hair color is applied over the model’s relaxer-free hair which can be tricky. Luckily this beautiful chin-length hairstyle was created by professional hairstylist Patricia Clinkscales from Why Knot Hair Salon in Fayetteville, NC.
Vibrant Chin-Length Curly Haircut
Patricia’s model loves to live life to the fullest. To showcase her bubbly personality, Patricia decided to give her a daring bob haircut with bouncy curls and vibrant hair color. The total look is a definite attention-getter. Patricia weighted the color on one side of the hair so that a simple change in the placing of the part can create a more subtle look. The color is a custom blend of different hues of teal, sapphire, and blonde colors.
Hair Additions Give You Choices
Patricia applied some human hair additions to the back of the head in order to give her model a more dramatic cut without drastically changing the model’s natural hairline. The technique gives you the dramatic angles you want without the commitment of having to wait for your hair to grow back into its previous form.
Great for These Hot Summer Days
We asked the model what her favorite features of this chin-length curly haircut were. She says she loves the way the bob haircut frames her face. She also notes that shorter hair is great for these hot summer days. Most importantly, she likes to be different sassy. She likes hairstyles with a little fire in them.
This Chin-Length Curly Haircut is Easy to Maintain
Patricia made sure her model would have no problem keeping this chin-length curly haircut looking good. For at-home maintenance, all the model needs to do is wrap her hair at night and pin-curl the top. With proper maintenance, Patricia says this curly style with color should last about two weeks.
Introducing Patricia Clinkscales from Why Knot Hair Salon in Fayetteville, NC
Patricia Clinkscales is a published professional hairstylist and salon owner. She is located at why Knot Hair Salon, 5338 Yadkin Rd. in Fayetteville, NC. You can find her online at universalsalons.com/whyknot, on Facebook and Instagram @justasktrish. Feel free to give her a call at (910) 583-5161.
- Check Out This Fierce Clipper Cut Hairstyle With Grey Hair ColorThis very short clipper cut hairstyle features a triple-color process with grey in the top. The look has a design part around the base.
- Fall in Love With This Curly Short Pixie Cut for Black WomenThis curly short pixie cut has bold lines and soft curls. The custom hair color highlights the model’s complexion also.
- Check Out This Elegant Individual Casamas Braids Updo HairstyleIndividual casamas braids updo hairstyles are very versatile and easy to maintain. These looks are easy to create also.
- The Complete Guide to the Perfect Freeform Locks HairstyleFreeform locks are a low-maintenance natural hairstyle that isn’t labor-intensive to create. Freeform locks grow naturally without guidance.
- Ridiculously Simple Ways To Improve Your Ladies Textured HaircutThis ladies textured haircut features body wave curls and a custom hair color. The look is designed for corporate as well as evening events.