Bob hairstyles seem to transcend time in the fashion industry. Bobs are seemingly always on trend because of the many variations created by talented professional hairstylists across the world. Celebrities like Rihanna and Taraji P. Henson sport beautiful bobs in some of their most iconic looks. Winston-Salem-based professional hairstylist Tiffany Welch added her techniques and artistic eye to this new spin on the classic asymmetrical bob. Tiffany’s model is sporting her natural locks and Tiffany wanted to showcase the model’s healthy, shining tresses in this asymmetrical bob on natural hair. The look features soft curls at the end of the model’s presses hair. Tiffany gave her model a two-stage precision haircut as well.
Estimated reading time: 6 minutes
Beautiful Asymmetrical Bob on Natural Hair
The beauty of this hairstyle lies in the care Tiffany took to create the perfect look for this model. Tiffany is located at Corey Paul’s Hair Studio in Winston-Salem, NC. She started out by giving her model a thorough deep conditioning shampoo and conditioner. Deep conditioning treatments infuse moisture and nutrients into your hair to create a healthy environment for the style. Natural hairstyles usually need more moisture, especially if heat is going to be added during the design process.
Two-Stage Precision Haircut on This Asymmetrical Bob on Natural Hair
After the shampoo and conditioner, Tiffany gave her model a precision, two-stage haircut. The cut ended up taking between an inch and a half to two inches off her model’s length also. To create an asymmetrical look, Tiffany left some extra length on the right side. To get the movement, she wanted in his asymmetrical bob on natural hair, Tiffany used a razor cut technique. She used a barber cut technique to create bold lines at the ends also.
Silk Pressed Hair Creates Smooth Lines
Tiffany straightened the model’s hair using a silk press technique rather than using harsh chemicals. To ensure she would not damage her model’s natural curl pattern, Tiffany used small partings and medium to low heat during the process. These steps are especially important when you have thick hair. Keeping the heat level between 325 and 350 degrees will help to retain the natural curl pattern.
Introducing Tiffany Welch from Corey Paul’s Hair Studio in Winston-Salem, NC
This asymmetrical bob on natural hair was created by professional hairstylist Tiffany Welch from Corey Paul’s Hair Studio, located at 636 Hanes Mall Blvd. in Winston-Salem, NC. This hairstyle features soft lines and elegant curls at the ends also. It has the added benefit of keeping the model’s hair healthy at the same time. Stop by the salon and let Tiffany create a signature hairstyle for you. You can also give her a call at (336) 765-9007.
- Silk Press Natural Hair: Expert Stylist Weighs InTransform your natural curls to a silky straight look while preserving the integrity of your curl pattern.
- This Is the Best Layered Bob Black Hairstyle You’ll See This YearLayered bobs are timelesse. This layered bob black hairstyle was created by Deirdre Clay from Wave Links Hair Studio in Fayetteville, NC.
- Fall in Love With This Color Melt Hair Color for Black Natural HairThis hair color for Black natural hair was created using a color melt process. The look was created by Marsha Maat from Goose Creek, SC.
- 30 Best Black Hairstyles for Natural HairFrom traditional locks and twists to vibrant rainbow-colored brush cuts, these Black hairstyles for natural hair are the best this year.
- You’ll Want to See This Colorful Razor Cut Bob for Black WomenThis razor cut bob for Black women features a bold color combination and diagonal forward lines. The look is elegant and easy to maintain.
- The Best Coils With Comb Hairstyle You’ll See This YearThis coils with comb hairstyle mimics the look of starter locks without the committment. The sides are tightened to the scalp and braided.
- Fall in Love With This Natural Rainbow Locks HairstyleWho says natural hairstyles can’t be fun? This natural rainbow locks hairstyle features a custom hair color and double strand twists.
- Stunning Natural Nubian Locks Updo You’ll Fall in Love WithThis natural nubian locks updo hairstyle features a french lace in the back and soft petal curls in the top. A hair color was added also.
- Check Out This Fierce Clipper Cut Hairstyle With Grey Hair ColorThis very short clipper cut hairstyle features a triple-color process with grey in the top. The look has a design part around the base.