The two hottest trends in Black hair today are natural hairstyles and hair color. Both have large fan bases, and they are definitely two of the go-to looks for summer 2021. While each of these trends can be seen everywhere you look in today’s Black fashion scene, you rarely see them together in the same hairstyle. That’s exactly what we have in this stunning honey blonde hair color for Black women hairstyle.
Stylist: Reanee McManus
Salon: Stella’s DaughterSalon & Wellness Center in Winston-Salem, NC
Salon Phone: (336) 788-5986
Makeup: Kendra Wilson
Natural Hair + A Color Process = You Need To Use a Professional Hairstylist
Natural hairstyles require a refined set of skills in order to create your desired look, while still keeping your hair healthy and retaining your natural curl pattern also. Hair color requires an entirely different set of skills. Not only must the color be balanced to your individual color palette, but you also have a whole new slew of issues concerning the health of your hair. Luckily, Reanee McManus, a professional hairstylist and owner of Stella’s Daughter Salon & Wellness Center in Winston-Salem, NC is an expert in both of these areas and she used her industry knowledge and professional techniques to create this lovely honey blonde hair color for Black women with natural hair.
Custom Honey Blonde Hair Color for Black Women
This hairstyle was created using a custom blend of colors by Reanee McManus. The end result is vibrant streaks of honey blonde hair color running through the top and left sides of the model’s hairstyle. Before Reanee could begin on this customized color process, she had to remove her model’s natural gray color. Reanee pre-lightened the model’s hair in order to create the palette she wanted to work with.
Reanee gave her model a three-stage hair color process in order to get this color just right. The honey blonde hair color is designed to showcase the soft curls in the model’s hair. The color highlights each bounce of the hair as the model moves and then calls attention to the way each curl falls perfectly in place when the model stops.
Professional Styling Techniques Complete the Look of This Honey Blonde Hair Color for Black Women
This honey blonde hair color for black women is accentuated by soft, graceful curls over a silk press technique. Reanee used a flat iron and medium to low heat and “silked” or straightened her model’s hair. Then she went back and added some soft body curls that will bounce as the model moves.
The silk press creates a challenge because it’s important to keep your hair’s natural curl pattern in place and too much heat can ruin this. Especially with your hair dealing with the pressures of the custom color technique added to this hairstyle also. This is where the knowledge and techniques of a professional hairstylist become essential. Reanee uses just the right amount of heat and the perfect hair color process to give her model a light, bouncy, honey blonde look while keeping her healthy also.
Introducing Reanee McManus from Stella’s Daughter Salon & Wellness Center in Winston-Salem, NC
This artistic honey blonde hair color for Black women was created by Winston-Salem’s own, Reanee McManus. Reanee is a professional hairstylist and the owner of Stella’s Daughter Salon & Wellness Center, located at 3076 Healy Dr. Reanee is a consummate professional whose talents and artistic eye have earned her a national reputation and a robust clientele. Stop by the salon or give Reanee a call at (336) 788-5986. She’ll be happy to create a new look for you that you’ll love and will keep your hair in good condition also.
- Everyone Loves This Short Black Hairstyle With CurlsThis beautiful natural look features a two-tone color process. Its a short black hairstyle with curls created by KoKo DaBarber.
- Silk Press Natural Hair: Expert Stylist Weighs InTransform your natural curls to a silky straight look while preserving the integrity of your curl pattern.
- This Is the Best Layered Bob Black Hairstyle You’ll See This YearLayered bobs are timelesse. This layered bob black hairstyle was created by Deirdre Clay from Wave Links Hair Studio in Fayetteville, NC.
- Fall in Love With This Color Melt Hair Color for Black Natural HairThis hair color for Black natural hair was created using a color melt process. The look was created by Marsha Maat from Goose Creek, SC.
- 30 Best Black Hairstyles for Natural HairFrom traditional locks and twists to vibrant rainbow-colored brush cuts, these Black hairstyles for natural hair are the best this year.
- You’ll Want to See This Colorful Razor Cut Bob for Black WomenThis razor cut bob for Black women features a bold color combination and diagonal forward lines. The look is elegant and easy to maintain.
- The Best Coils With Comb Hairstyle You’ll See This YearThis coils with comb hairstyle mimics the look of starter locks without the committment. The sides are tightened to the scalp and braided.
- Fall in Love With This Natural Rainbow Locks HairstyleWho says natural hairstyles can’t be fun? This natural rainbow locks hairstyle features a custom hair color and double strand twists.
- Stunning Natural Nubian Locks Updo You’ll Fall in Love WithThis natural nubian locks updo hairstyle features a french lace in the back and soft petal curls in the top. A hair color was added also.