This lace front wig was hand made and includes custom hair colors chosen to accentuate the model’s facial features and complexion. This unit is a true one-of-a-kind, designed especially for this model. It features highlights throughout the back of the hair. The color cascades over loose body wave curls that flow down to the center of the model’s back. This is the perfect hairstyle for your summer fun. It gives off a sensual wet vibe, the color compliments the model’s complexion, and it’s very easy to maintain also.
Estimated reading time: 7 minutes
The Perfect Lace Front Wig for This Model
This hand made lace front wig was created especially for this model by Marcus Doss from Marcus Doss Salon in Fayetteville, NC. Marcus used long body wave hair and created an innovative color palette that uses different hues of blondes and light browns. He purposely left the roots dark for a more natural look. Long carefree hairstyles like this lace front wig are gaining in popularity now that superstars like Beyonce and Gabriel Union have decided to add lace front wigs into their fashion portfolios. Lace front wigs are the perfect combination of versatility, beauty, and low maintenance.
The Best Secret is to Always Go with Quality
The main reason this lace front wig looks so stunning boils down to one thing: quality. The quality of the human hair chosen, the quality of the body wave curls, the color, and most importantly, the techniques of the creator, Marcus Doss. All of these aspects come together to make this masterpiece. Marcus is so focused on giving his client’s the best quality hair units that he created his own hair line. This body wave unit comes from Marcus’ Main Selection Hair Line. Marcus created the business in order to manage the quality of his hand made units. He created a hair line that he knew would supply his clients with high-quality units on a consistent basis.
Add a Custom Hair Color
The loose body wave curls of this lace front wig look great by themselves. Marcus decided to “punch up the look” by adding an elegant custom hair color also. The hair color features highlights of blonde, light brown, and honey blonde throughout the back. This process meant coloring the hairpiece by piece in order to create a more realistic, and defined product. In the end, the custom hair color created by Marcus Doss adds flair to this lace front wig. The color has the functionality of showcasing the definition of the curls also. The different color tones mix together to showcase the movement in the model’s hair. The color also highlights this model’s beautiful complexion also.
Taking Care of Your Lace Front Wig at Home
One of the most inviting aspects of a lace front wig is the low maintenance lifestyle it allows Marcus’ clients to enjoy. These hairstyles are perfect for corporate professionals with insane schedules. Your daily routine is simply to wrap the lace down in the front at night, make two braids on the sides using water or moose, and then apply a silk scarf. That’s it. In the mornings, run your fingers through the unit to fluff it out and then be about your busy day. There is no need for weekly salon visits either. With a lace front wig like the one in these images, Marcus says you should only need to visit the salon every month or two.
Introducing Marcus Doss from Marcus Doss Salon in Fayetteville, NC
Marcus Doss is a professional hairstylist located at Marcus Doss Salon, 2203 Southern Ave, in Fayetteville, NC. He is an award-winning, nationally published salon owner and entrepreneur. Marcus has a well-deserved reputation as a leader in the lace front industry as not only a top-notch hairstylist with innovative techniques but an incredible artistic eye as well. He has expanded his portfolio to include a new hair line also. This venture gives him the ability to guarantee each client that they will receive the highest quality hair textures and consistent quality whenever they get serviced. This dedication to quality is what has created the large following that Marcus Doss enjoys today. Stop by the salon, or give Marcus a call at (910) 483-3870.
- What Wig? Marcus Doss Creates The Ultimate 4×4 Lace Closure UnitThis long flowing hairstyle is actually a 4×4 lace closure wig. It is a low maintenance look that functions as a protective hairstyle also.
- Lace Front Wig: Expert Advice and World Class SecretsThis lace front wig is a handmade unit from one of the best in the business, Marcus Doss from Marcus Doss Salon in Fayetteville, NC.
- Bring Out Your All-Star Glam With This Curly Sew-in HairstyleThis curly sew-in hairstyle is fun and flirty and a protective hairstyle also. The style features tight curly hair additions.
- Ask the Expert: Can Sew-in Weave Hairstyles Grow Your HairOne of the biggest debates in the Black hair industry is whether sew-in weave hairstyles help or hurt your hair growth. We asked an expert.
- Natural Tight Curly Hairstyle from Marcus Doss in Fayetteville, NCNatural Tight Curl Hairstyle from Marcus Doss An elegant, curly, black hairstyle created without the use of chemicals by Fayetteville, NC cosmetologist Marcus Doss from Marcus Doss Salon.
- Long, Custom Made Full-Frontal Unit from Marcus DossThis long, custom made full-frontal hairstyle was hand made by celebrity hairstylist Marcus Doss from Marcus Doss Salon in Fayetteville, NC
- Long Body Wave Hairstyle for 2019 from Marcus DossThis long body wave hairstyle features a middle part leave out. The look was created by Marcus Doss from Marcus Doss Salon in Fayetteville, NC
- Lace Wig Hairstyle with Custom Haircut and Color from Sonya SmithThis lace wig is a protective hairstyle that features a custom haircut and color. The look was created by Sonya Smith from Marcus Doss Salon in Fayetteville, NC.
- 35 Perfect Pixie Haircuts for Black Women in 2020 You Need to See!!!Pixie hairstyles command attention. We’ve looked through thousands of images to find these 35 short pixie haircuts for black women in 2020.