Microlinks hairstyles are a fascinating trend in the Black hairstyles industry today. When it comes to hair there is a revolving door of trends. Some styles are timeless and are able to reappear. Right now, if we were to ask our readers what is a popular trend that comes to mind when talking about extensions then I am willing to bet that majority of answers would be, lace fronts. Did you hear that?
Women across the globe can be heard collectively asking “What lace?” From the braid down, the wig cap that matches the scalp, and let us not forget the glue down process that quite literally seals the deal. Now, what if we told you there is a luxury extension service resurfacing. One that is sure to give stylists something to talk about and learn and apply. This also allows you to still have access to your scalp and allows your hair to breathe for my ladies who are not too keen on wigs, sew-ins, and quick weaves, but still like to play with styles. Microlinks hairstyles are the perfect solution for women who want these benefits.
Your Hair is Your Crown With Microlinks Hairstyles
At Corey-Paul’s Hair Studio stylist Brittny Scales is already ahead of the curve when it comes to this trend. If you are looking for a more convenient way to wear your extensions, then keep reading. Microlinks hairstyles are the perfect solution for those ladies looking for a style that is natural-looking. It is a healthy alternative instead of having to braid your hair down or apply any glue. Microlinks is applied to your hair at the scalp using beads that are attached to your hair by your stylist. For an estimated time of five hours, you could get a style that would last up to three months.
Professional Service from Corey Paul’s Hair Studio in Winston-Salem, NC
What is loved so much about Corey-Paul’s Hair Studio is that each stylist cares about the health of their client’s hair. They care no matter what style they are going after. Brittny is no exception to this standard. Although microlinks serve as a manageable style that does not mean she is willing to add extensions on hair that is not in a healthy state. “Your hair is your crown, and that health starts with the scalp, says Scales. “If your scalp needs to be nourished then I offer a hydro steam treatment. It helps open the pores and allows the products to penetrate the hair. It will then work its way throughout the rest of the hair”.
Healthy Hair is Essential With Microlinks Hairstyles
There are still requirements the must be fulfilled before she takes her clients to the next level, and she does what it takes to get them there FIRST. Clients with more damaged hair are taken through a regimen process that gets the hair to a healthy state before adding the mircolinks. And a client must have at least four inches of hair so there is no question about beads staying in place. If you are not quite there yet with hair health or length do not worry, because she is going to do what it takes to get you there. After all, starting with a healthy natural head of hair is the key to maintaining this style as well as making sure it maintains a flawless look at best.
Microlinks Hairstyles Create Versatility
Like any good style, microlinks hairstyles allow you to switch it up from time to time. The lovely Kelia shows off this style first by showing how easy it is to rock. Starting out straightened with a part down the middle, which is very trendy now. But there are levels to where this style can take. Remember you are getting everything a lace front could offer. This includes the ability to pull your hair into different styles that still look seamless.
Brittny pulled Kelia’s hair into a half up half down look. This shows the versatility of the microlinks. She added more definition by wand curling Kelia’s hair. This gives it a more wavey look and then teasing it to add volume. That’s already three styles given to you. If you are transformative with how you wear your hair then there is an array of styles to be worn with microlinks.
Taking Care of Your Microlinks Between Salon Visits
Maintenance is easy as well. Most of the work is done when you come in every 6 to 8 weeks to get your hair retightened. Brittny does this by opening the bead and reattaching to the new growth. As far as her clients in between that time, Brittny says, “it is preferred that you just pull hair back into a ponytail as opposed to a high bun.” She says, “[You] do not want to pull your style into a high bun too much, because you could pull hair, and that could damage your hair along with the extensions. But all in all, you can treat this style as if it is your own. Wear it straight, in a ponytail, straightened, or even wand curled.
Introducing Brittny Scales from Corey Paul’s Hair Studio in Winston-Salem, NC
The possibilities are limitless but do not just take my word for it. Visit Brittny Scales yourself at Corey-Paul’s Hair Studio in Winston Salem at 363 Hanes Mall Blvd. Brittny prides herself on making her clients feel good. Whatever the case may be before you step in the salon “let me shampoo your worries away.”, says Scales. It shows in the work that she does. To see more of her work you can find Brittny on Instagram @b.michellehair . For booking you can come be transformed at Corey-Paul’s Hair Studio by calling 336-756-9007 to ask for Brittny. Do not forget to tell her Millzz sent you.
- How To Make Your Sleek Ponytail Look Like A Million BucksSleek ponytail hairstyles are admired for their simplicity. You could make some major mistakes though. We asked the pros for advice.
- Best 11 Quick Weave Hairstyles Ideas for Summer 2021Quick weave hairstyles are attractive, easy to maintain, and protect your hair also. These black hairstyles give you the best of both worlds.
- Microlinks Hairstyles Are Here to Give Lace Fronts a Run for Their MoneyMicrolinks hairstyles are a great way to add length to your style. Microlinks are a great way to try new hair color without the committment.
- Secrets to the Perfect Short Quick Weave BobShort quick weave bob hairstyles are stylish, easy to maintain, and protect your own hair as well. This look has sunny copper red color also.
- Secrets To a Stunning Platinum Blonde Short Hairstyle for Black WomenPlatinum blonde hair color and short hairstyles both signify confidence and personality. Put them togther and you have a fierce combination.
- Want to Make Your Short Pixie Cut for Black Women Rock? Read This!Get ready for summer with this bold short pixie cut for Black women. The look features a custom color and hair additions in the bang.
- Protective Hairstyles for Kids? It’s Easy if You Do It SmartHere are some creative ways to make protective hairstyles for kids fun and attractive. Colors and versatility topped the list.
- Stunning Short Pixie Cut for Black Women: This Is What Professionals DoThis short pixie cut for black women is in high demand because of its versatility and style. It is the perfect summer hairstyle.
- Kid’s Knotless Box Braids With Beads Hairstyle Your Child Will LoveYour child will love this kid’s knotless box braids with beads hairstyle. The kids love the beads and moms love the versatility.