Microlinks hairstyles are a fascinating trend in the Black hairstyles industry today. When it comes to hair there is a revolving door of trends. Some styles are timeless and are able to reappear. Right now, if we were to ask our readers what is a popular trend that comes to mind when talking about extensions then I am willing to bet that majority of answers would be, lace fronts. Did you hear that?
Women across the globe can be heard collectively asking “What lace?” From the braid down, the wig cap that matches the scalp, and let us not forget the glue down process that quite literally seals the deal. Now, what if we told you there is a luxury extension service resurfacing. One that is sure to give stylists something to talk about and learn and apply. This also allows you to still have access to your scalp and allows your hair to breathe for my ladies who are not too keen on wigs, sew-ins, and quick weaves, but still like to play with styles. Microlinks hairstyles are the perfect solution for women who want these benefits.
Your Hair is Your Crown With Microlinks Hairstyles
At Corey-Paul’s Hair Studio stylist Brittny Scales is already ahead of the curve when it comes to this trend. If you are looking for a more convenient way to wear your extensions, then keep reading. Microlinks hairstyles are the perfect solution for those ladies looking for a style that is natural-looking. It is a healthy alternative instead of having to braid your hair down or apply any glue. Microlinks is applied to your hair at the scalp using beads that are attached to your hair by your stylist. For an estimated time of five hours, you could get a style that would last up to three months.
Professional Service from Corey Paul’s Hair Studio in Winston-Salem, NC
What is loved so much about Corey-Paul’s Hair Studio is that each stylist cares about the health of their client’s hair. They care no matter what style they are going after. Brittny is no exception to this standard. Although microlinks serve as a manageable style that does not mean she is willing to add extensions on hair that is not in a healthy state. “Your hair is your crown, and that health starts with the scalp, says Scales. “If your scalp needs to be nourished then I offer a hydro steam treatment. It helps open the pores and allows the products to penetrate the hair. It will then work its way throughout the rest of the hair”.
Healthy Hair is Essential With Microlinks Hairstyles
There are still requirements the must be fulfilled before she takes her clients to the next level, and she does what it takes to get them there FIRST. Clients with more damaged hair are taken through a regimen process that gets the hair to a healthy state before adding the mircolinks. And a client must have at least four inches of hair so there is no question about beads staying in place. If you are not quite there yet with hair health or length do not worry, because she is going to do what it takes to get you there. After all, starting with a healthy natural head of hair is the key to maintaining this style as well as making sure it maintains a flawless look at best.
Microlinks Hairstyles Create Versatility
Like any good style, microlinks hairstyles allow you to switch it up from time to time. The lovely Kelia shows off this style first by showing how easy it is to rock. Starting out straightened with a part down the middle, which is very trendy now. But there are levels to where this style can take. Remember you are getting everything a lace front could offer. This includes the ability to pull your hair into different styles that still look seamless.
Brittny pulled Kelia’s hair into a half up half down look. This shows the versatility of the microlinks. She added more definition by wand curling Kelia’s hair. This gives it a more wavey look and then teasing it to add volume. That’s already three styles given to you. If you are transformative with how you wear your hair then there is an array of styles to be worn with microlinks.
Taking Care of Your Microlinks Between Salon Visits
Maintenance is easy as well. Most of the work is done when you come in every 6 to 8 weeks to get your hair retightened. Brittny does this by opening the bead and reattaching to the new growth. As far as her clients in between that time, Brittny says, “it is preferred that you just pull hair back into a ponytail as opposed to a high bun.” She says, “[You] do not want to pull your style into a high bun too much, because you could pull hair, and that could damage your hair along with the extensions. But all in all, you can treat this style as if it is your own. Wear it straight, in a ponytail, straightened, or even wand curled.
Introducing Brittny Scales from Corey Paul’s Hair Studio in Winston-Salem, NC
The possibilities are limitless but do not just take my word for it. Visit Brittny Scales yourself at Corey-Paul’s Hair Studio in Winston Salem at 363 Hanes Mall Blvd. Brittny prides herself on making her clients feel good. Whatever the case may be before you step in the salon “let me shampoo your worries away.”, says Scales. It shows in the work that she does. To see more of her work you can find Brittny on Instagram @b.michellehair . For booking you can come be transformed at Corey-Paul’s Hair Studio by calling 336-756-9007 to ask for Brittny. Do not forget to tell her Millzz sent you.
- Want To Make Your Long Quick Weave Hairstyle Rock? Read This!Long quick weave hairstyles create an elegant, flowing look. Hairstylists like Brittny Scales will keep your healthy while during the process
- Wait Till You See This Stunning Razor Cut Quick Weave Bob With ColorGet ready for fun with this razor cut quick weave bob hairstyle with color. This look is soft, yet daring with its body waves and bold color.
- Guaranteed No Stress Chin-Length Curly Haircut You Will LoveThis chin-length curly haircut features a mid-length bob with bouncy curls. A custom hair color and hair additions were applied also.
- You Must See This Honey Blonde Hair Color for Black WomenThis striking honey blonde hair color for Black women hairstyle was completed on the model’s natural hair. The color lays over soft curls.
- Check Out This Stunning Asymmetrical Bob on Natural HairBob hairstyles have been a part of black hair fashion for quite some time. This asymmetrical bob on natural hair adds a new twist.
- Fall in Love With This Middle Part Silk Press HairstyleProfessional hairstylist Reanee McManus created this middle part silk press hairstyle. The look features sleek lines without harsh chemicals.
- The Best Short, Curly Black Hairstyle Idea You Will See This SummerShort hairstyles for black women rock. Add some curls and you can’t lose. We have a hot new short curly black hairstyle design right here.
- Why You Need A Long Quick Weave HairstyleAfrican American women love the ease and versatility we recieve from looks like this long quick weave hairstyle. They are easy to maintain.
- Creating A Sleek Braided Ponytail: Expert InterviewThis sleek braided ponytail is the epitome of fun and fashion combined. The look features an intricate braiding technique and accent jewels.